Join Interpret Europe!
Online application form for business membership category A (> ten employees)
Online application form for business membership category B (five to ten employees)
Online application form for business membership category C (< five employees)
Business members are companies providing products or services related to heritage interpretation. These could be services in interpretive training, planning or consulting, or supplies such as graphics, prints, panels, showcases, costumes, audio devices, mobile apps or other forms of technology.
Business members receive:
- Opportunities to showcase products and services in the IE website market section
- Opportunities for presenting products and services at IE conferences
- Free standard page with an own URL on the IE website
- Free adverts for partner searches and recruitment on the IE website
- The option to feature once in an introductory article in the IE newsletter
Besides this, business members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,000 professionals from 57 countries
- Notification on breaking news through special IE newsmails
- Weekly posts on IE social media channels and in social media member groups
- Monthly IE webinars (free for up to two participants)
- Quarterly information through comprehensive IE newsletters
- Annual IE conferences with proceedings including papers on new developments
- The general right for delegates to join different IE teams (the number dependent on the size of the business)
- Significantly reduced fees for representatives at IE conferences (the number dependent on the size of the business)
- Having one’s voice heard through participation in IE surveys
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
- Recognition through the IE membership logo in e-mail signatures or on websites
Annual fees for business members depend on the size of their company:
(A) companies with more than ten employees
(B) companies with five to ten employees
(C) freelancers or companies with less than five employees
Business members receive membership reductions at IE conferences for a number of employees, depending on the membership category: up to four employees (A), three employees (B) or two employees (C).
Business members (A) have the general right for up to four delegates to join four different IE teams. Business members (B) have the general right for up to three delegates to join three different IE teams. Business members (C) have the general right for up to two delegates to join two different IE teams.
According to our fee system, membership fees respect different average levels of income in different countries. Business members pay the annual fee due in their country of residence, as listed in the table below.
C (< five employees)
B (five to ten employees)
A (> ten employees)
IE members from