Join Interpret Europe!
Individual membership is the standard category for individuals of which many work – either employed or freelancing – as guides or trainers, designers, copywriters or planners, or in the management of facilities related to natural or cultural heritage.
Individual members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,000 professionals from 57 countries
- Notification on breaking news through special IE newsmails
- Weekly posts on IE social media channels and in social media member groups
- Monthly IE webinars and other online events for free
- Quarterly information through comprehensive IE newsletters
- Annual IE conferences with proceedings including papers on new developments
- Significantly reduced fees for IE conferences and other events
- The general right to join up to three IE teams for networking
- The general right to register for IE training modules and certification courses
- Having one’s voice heard through the participation in IE surveys
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
- Recognition through the IE membership logo in e-mail signatures or on websites.
According to our fee system, membership fees respect different average levels of income in different countries. Individual members pay the following annual fee in their country of residence listed below the respective amount:
Please review the table and select appropriate option by clicking on “Join here” link.
IE members from
If you like to join us and your country is not listed above, please contact email@example.com.
If you aren’t yet sure that you would like to go for full membership, we offer you to
join at entry level. This means that during the first year of your membership, you save 50% of your membership fees. If you don’t leave IE before the end of the year, your membership will be automatically upgraded to full individual membership.