Join Interpret Europe!
Online application form for individual membership.
Individual membership is the standard category for individuals, many of whom work – either employed or freelancing – as guides or trainers, designers, copywriters or planners, or in the management of facilities related to natural or cultural heritage.
Individual members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,000 professionals from 57 countries
- Notification on breaking news through special IE newsmails
- Weekly posts on IE social media channels and in social media member groups
- Monthly IE webinars and other online events for free
- Quarterly information through comprehensive IE newsletters
- Annual IE conferences with proceedings including papers on new developments
- Significantly reduced fees for IE conferences and other events
- The general right to join up to three IE teams for networking
- The general right to register for IE training modules and certification courses
- Having one’s voice heard through participation in IE surveys
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
- Recognition through the IE membership logo in e-mail signatures or on websites
According to our fee system, membership fees respect different average levels of income in different countries. Individual members pay the annual fee due in their country of residence, as listed in the table below.
Please review the table and then select the appropriate country option when completing the application form (link above).
IE members from
If you would like to join us and your country is not listed in the table, please contact [email protected]. Please also let us know if you move countries during your membership (e.g. if your job takes you away) as we can adjust your country of residence and your relevant membership fees accordingly.
If you aren’t yet sure that you would like to join as a full member, we offer the chance for you to try IE out for your first year and join at entry level. This special offer allows you to join for 50% of the full membership fee and at the end of your first introductory year your membership will be automatically upgraded to full individual membership. For the second and subsequent years, the full individual membership fee will become due.