Join Interpret Europe!
Online application form for institutional membership.
Non-profit making organisations such as associations, charitable trusts, public sector bodies, university departments, museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc. can become institutional members.
Institutional members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,000 professionals from 57 countries
- Notification on breaking news through special IE newsmails
- Weekly posts on IE social media channels and in social media member groups
- Monthly IE webinars and other online events (free for up to two participants)
- Quarterly information through comprehensive IE newsletters
- Annual IE conferences with proceedings including papers on new developments
- Free adverts for partner searches and recruitment on the IE website
- The option to feature once in an introductory article in the IE newsletter
- The general right for up to two delegates to join two different IE teams
- Significantly reduced fees for up to two representatives at IE conferences
- Having one’s voice heard through participation in IE surveys
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
- Recognition through the IE membership logo in e-mail signatures or on websites
Discounts for IE annual conferences can be claimed for up to two representatives at a single address, either members of staff or volunteers. You may choose which individuals you wish to attend Interpret Europe events at discounted membership rates.
According to our fee system, membership fees respect different average levels of income in different countries. Institutional members pay the annual fee due in their country of residence, as listed in the table below.
Please review the table and select the appropriate country option when completing the online application form (link above).
IE members from
If you would like to join us and your country is not listed above, please contact [email protected].