Join Interpret Europe!
Online application form for institutional membership
Non-profit making organisations such as associations, charitable trusts, public sector bodies, university departments, museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc. can become institutional members.
Institutional members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with more than 1,000 professionals from 57 countries
- Notification on breaking news through special IE newsmails
- Weekly posts on IE social media channels and in social media member groups
- Monthly IE webinars and other online events (free for up to two participants)
- Quarterly information through comprehensive IE newsletters
- Annual IE conferences with proceedings including papers on new developments
- Free adverts for partner searches and recruitment on the IE website
- The option to feature once in an introductory article in the IE newsletter
- The general right to send up to two delegates into two different IE teams
- Significantly reduced fees for up to two representatives at IE conferences
- Having one’s voice heard through the participation in IE surveys
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
- Recognition through the IE membership logo in e-mail signatures or on websites.
Discounts for IE annual conferences can be claimed for up to two representatives at a single address, either members of staff or volunteers. You may choose which individuals you wish to attend Interpret Europe events at discounted membership rates.
According to our fee system, membership fees respect different average levels of income in different countries. Institutional members pay the following annual fee in their country of residence listed below the respective amount:
Please review the table and select appropriate option by clicking on “Join here” link.
IE members from
If you like to join us and your country is not listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren’t yet sure that you would like to go for full membership, we offer you to
join at entry level. This means that during the first year of your membership, you save 50% of your membership fees. If you don’t leave IE before the end of the year, your membership will be automatically upgraded to full individual membership.