Meanwhile, we have developed more than 30 teams. However, we need to strengthen the hub where all of this comes together. For that reason, we are looking for members who are too busy to take the more demanding role of a coordinator but would be happy to volunteer to take on clearly-defined tasks within our back-office team. We have two positions on offer:
Do you possess design skills and experience of working with design programmes? As our design manager, you will:
- create flyers and leaflets about three times per year
- update our business cards or similar products when needed
- place orders for products and services such as promotional material
- work on IE’s corporate design and derive templates from it
- edit pictures in Photoshop or other programmes.
You should possess at least basic design skills and have appropriate software on your computer, preferably Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
The estimated workload 15 hours per month.
Have you IT knowledge and skills, and do you like to explain these things to others?
Our IT manager will:
- manage our domains, our cloud system and the accounts for the IE email addresses
- support users in setting up their email accounts and cloud access
- support users with problems with their email accounts and the cloud
- support the website manager and the webinar manager on IT-related issues
The estimated workload is eight hours per month.
Become part of our team in order to experience our community of dedicated members and to feel how IE gets better and stronger through you, day by day. I’m looking forward very much to talking with you. The start date for both positions will be determined by individual mutual agreements.
If you can imagine supporting us in IE’s back office or need more information, please contact me.
Helena Vièiè is Interpret Europe’s Management Assistant. She can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org