We are creating a new post of Membership Care Manager in our IE Office team and are looking for a reliable, regularly available person, with good communication skills and an eye for detail. The post is a paid, part-time position.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Available during weekdays, 15 hours per week on average
- Good self-management skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation with desire to improve things
- Accurate and friendly communication style with members and office colleagues
- Proficiency in IT and/or familiarity with databases would be a bonus
- Registered business owner or self-employed status to issue an invoice for your remuneration
- Be ready to start work immediately with the capacity to assume a higher workload during the spring months and a lower workload in summer and autumn.
- Be part of a young, dynamic, international team in direct contact with members with the chance to develop your own profile in our organisation
- Remote working, from the comfort of your home with flexible working hours
- Service contract until 1 November 2022 with option to extend
- Payment to be agreed on individual basis
You will be responsible for managing members’ personal data, editing and database improvements to help them manage their online profiles and make online payments. You will also take on some administrative tasks for our training programme, as a contact point for trainers and certified trainees.
To apply, please send us your CV and a supporting letter by Thursday 10 February 2022 to email@example.com